Android Developer (London)
Bitrise is the market leader in mobile CI/CD. As a successful graduate of Y Combinator, we are born of the same DNA as AirBnB, Reddit and Dropbox. We have tens of thousands of customers - ranging from unicorn starts-ups to fortune 500 companies - using Bitrise to automate mobile app development and operations. Our vision is to increase the quality of apps in the world. The result? Happy developers, happy users and better applications.
We are looking for Android developers to help design and build software development kits (SDKs) that enables our users to integrate with our application performance monitoring (APM) service.
- You will have 3 or more years working with Java on Android.
- You will produce unit, functional, integration and interoperability tests, including automation where possible.
- You will interact with customers through GitHub, responding to issues and reviewing pull requests.
- You will participate in software design and code reviews for all libraries that the mobile team creates.
- You will implement holistic testing strategies to assert that we’re delivering a good developer experience.
- Write documentation for the libraries we create.
- Work with developers who are customers to integrate their applications with the Bitrise stack.
- 3 or more years with Java on Android
- Writing SDK’s or have open source Android projects on Github
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Eligible to work in the EU
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Training budget
- Global travel to industry conferences.
- Flexible working
- A supportive culture with a friendly working environment
- We share information openly and proactively within the company
- Super collaborative environment, where every opinion matters