Sales Engineer (UK)
Bitrise is the first (and as of yet, only) Hungarian company to make it into Y Combinator. Unicorn startups, Fortune 500 companies and tens of thousands of developers use Bitrise’s CI/CD for mobile applications to automate mobile app development and operations. Our mission is to increase the quality of apps in the world. The result? Happy developers, happy users and better applications.
Bitrise Sales Engineers work with Bitrise prospects and customers acting as the technical lead working in partnership with the Bitrise Sales team. Your main objective is to provide technical support to prospects and customers throughout the sales cycle. You will provide technical expertise through product demonstrations, presentations, and support technical evaluations during customer trials. Additionally, Sales Engineers have a voice with the product team to help prioritize features based on input from customers, competitors, and partners.
What you will be actually doing?
- Partner with sales team to articulate Bitrise’s value proposition, vision and strategy.
- Directly responsible for teaming with Sales team through all aspects of the sales lifecycle
- Take ownership and responsibility for the technical activities in assigned accounts and the lead defining the “technical” sales strategy for complex sales opportunity.
- Provide strategic and Sr. level presentations, demonstrations and trade show/Event support
- Provide Product/engineering management with customer and market feedback
We’d love to hear from you, if you have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a technical sales role
- Previous experience as an iOS or Android Mobile Developer
- Strong understanding of CI/CD processes & DevOps tooling
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/technology or equivalent related experience
- Ability to travel up to 30%
What we offer:
- Clear and long-term vision
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Super collaborative environment, where every opinion matters
- We share information openly and proactively within the company
- Supportive culture, where you can be yourself
- Being able to travel the world and meet our users