Technical Product Owner - Devops (Budapest)
Bitrise is the first (and as of yet, only) Hungarian company to make it into Y Combinator. Unicorn startups, Fortune 500 companies and tens of thousands of developers use Bitrise’s CI/CD for mobile applications to automate mobile app development and operations. Our mission is to increase the quality of apps in the world. The result? Happy developers, happy users and better applications.
The Infrastructure team at Bitrise is responsible for improving and maintaining our proprietary tooling around build orchestration and for maintaining our build infra containing MacOS & Linux instances. This provides a unique challenge to sustainably scale up a non-trivial MacOS infrastructure, virtualized via VMWare vSphere and providing various types of VM images and hardware resource allocation to customers, in a flexible way.
What you'll be actually doing?
- Talking to customers, gathering and qualifying feedback via conversations and formal feature requests
- Taking ownership of the Bitrise DevOPs tools & services together with the Infrastructure dev team by making sure every team is aligned on the vision and functionality of any improvement and product
- Constructing roadmaps and triaging new backlog items
- Optimising processes on how information about new enhancements are shared across teams
- Suggesting and elaborating initiatives for the team aligned with the company OKRs
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have at least 2-3 years of Technical PO or Project management experience
- You've gained deep understanding of various DevOps processes by either working with such teams OR having been a DevOps Engineer before
- Being familiar with agile methodologies
- You’re able to quickly grasp and construct concepts and have systemic thinking
- You’re charismatic and knowledgeable enough to influence and negotiate with teams
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- Clear and long-term vision
A stack of the most modern technologies
Super collaborative environment, where every opinion matters
We share information openly and proactively within the company
Supportive culture, where you can be yourself
Being able to travel the world and meet our users